A Peek into the Summer Study Tour
What’s it like to learn at seven schools in 21 days, drive 404 miles throughout Vermont, and spend every afternoon in the field? These publications chronicle the experiences of the 2015 Vermont Summer Study Tour students.
- An interactive map of tour stops and descriptions (generated by the students)
- A profile of student Chantal Mullen’s experience by Food Solutions New England
- A profile of Sandra Snyder’s experience by Food Solutions New England
- Reflections on the Food Systems Study Tour by Student Natalie Bekkouche
- The tour, in photos by Student Natalie Bekkouche
- Gallery of Tour’s visit to Sterling College by Sterling Director of Marketing, Beana Bern
- Field Day, the daily blog of 2015 Summer Study Tour Media Fellow Ivars Balkits.
Media articles about the 2015 Summer Study Tour
- Students Traverse Vermont on Food Systems Tour
- Course Allows Students to Explore Vermont Food Systems
- Media Invited to Visit with Students on Statewide Farm and Food Summer Study Tour
- Farm and Food Student Leaders to Arrive in Vermont for Whirlwind Study Tour
- Beyond Basics: Feast Your Eyes, Heart, and Mind on Vermont Food and Farm Education